Recently, PM of India announced that 1000 Rs and 500 Rs Note will discontinue from 12 AM- 12th November 201
– Do not worry, IF you do not have black money.
- This will effect only on Cash money.
- You can deposit 1000 Rs and 500 Rs in bank from 10 November to 30 december.
- You can deposit 500 Rs and 1000 Rs Notes in Banks.
- You can exchange up-to 4000 Rs in Bank, they will extend limit after 15 days.
- All banks will close on 9 November.
- All ATM will closed on 9 and 10 December.
- You can withdraw only 2000 Rs per day.
- 500 Rs and 2000 Rs New notes will introduce in future( May be from 10/11 November).
- In Hospitals notes will continue till 3 days from now (8/9 November).
- No effects on Online transactions.
- In-case if you missed to deposit these notes you will get last change to deposit 1000 Rs and 500 Rs notes by declaration form in RBI.
NEW NOTE: (500 Rs and 2000 Rs)